Are you ready for a ReStart?
At one point or another in our lives, we reach a point where all we want is a fresh start. Unfortunately, in the hustle and bustle of life, we never make the time to go deep enough to figure out what's really holding us back. We spend our time and energy trying to fix a certain behavior, but then we get frustrated and become hopeless when the behavior doesn't stay fixed. The truth is, we need to change our thinking before we can truly change our doing, and so that's what this 5 day challenge is all about.
During this 5 day challenge we won't be sharing the latest and greatest diets, and we won't be asking you to do a daily workout. For the these first 5 days we are setting you up for success by helping you change the way you think. I truly believe if you come into this "ReStart Week" with an open heart and you put in the time each day (about 30 min. max) you will be ready to make changes that will actually last.
Whether it's problems with emotional eating, working out consistently or any other behavior you want to change, we're here to tell you that your "restart" begins with changing your thoughts. Our desire behind our "ReStart Week" is to help you break free from whatever it is that's holding you back from living fully. Today is a new day, and God is doing a NEW thing in you.
Here's how it works, from April 24th - April 28th we will give you daily assignments (it will take no more than 30 min.) Then on May 1st, for those who are ready to make healthy changes, we will begin a 30 day challenge that includes a daily menu plan, a workout video and a Bible verse. The challenge will also include accountability, games and prizes, and loads of other health tips!
Here's what to do before April 24th
We're telling you about this Restart Week early, because there's some things we'll need you to do before April 24th. Over the next few days, here's our checklist for you:
- You'll need to have your bible (if you don't have one you can use www.biblegateway.com)
- You'll need a journal or notebook
- Start to think, pray and maybe even journal the answers to these questions:
- What is it that you want to change?
- Why do you want to change?
- What is at stake if you don't make this change?
- What would life look like if you did change?
- Invite someone to do the Restart Week with you! (if you have someone doing this with you it will increase your odds of sticking with it by 50%)
We hope you're as excited about this Restart Week as we are!