Are you ready for a Restart?
Out with the old, and in with the new!
At one point or another in our lives, we reach a place where all we want is a fresh start. Unfortunately, in the hustle and bustle of life, we never make the time to go deep enough to figure out what's really holding us back.
During this 7 day challenge we won't be sharing the latest and greatest diets with you, and we won't be asking you to do a daily workout. For the these first 7 days, we are setting you up for success by helping you change the way you think. I truly believe if you come into this "Restart Week" with an open heart and you put in the time each day you will be ready to make changes that will actually last. Whether it's problems with emotional eating, working out consistently or any other behavior you want to change, we're here to tell you that your "restart" begins with changing your thoughts. Our desire behind our "Restart Week" is to help you break free from whatever it is that's holding you back from living fully. Today is a new day, and God is doing a NEW thing in you.
Here's how it works, for the first 7 days we will email you daily assignments (it will take no more than 30 min.. These assignments include a verse, quote, song, question and action step. If you'll continue reading below, you'll notice that we have a few things we'd like you to start thinking about before you you get started on day 1.
After the 7 days you will be ready to put into action what you've learned. We will then offer you a 30 Day Fitness Calendar that includes a daily Bible verse, workout and menu plan! Opening up your heart is up to you, but the transformation and work is up to God!
Sign up for our Restart Week below, and start fresh TODAY.
Here's what to start thinking about to prepare you for your Restart
Over the next few days, here's our checklist for you:
- You'll need to have your bible (if you don't have one you can use www.biblegateway.com)
- You'll need a journal or notebook
- Start to think, pray and maybe even journal the answers to these questions:
- What is it that you want to change?
- Why do you want to change?
- What is at stake if you don't make this change?
- What would life look like if you did change?
- Invite someone to do the Restart Week with you! (if you have someone doing this with you it will increase your odds of sticking with it by 50%)
We hope you're as excited about this Restart as we are!