Here's where you'll find the latest updates with your f4 plan, as well as with what we've got cooking up at Faithful Workouts headquarters!
09/15/2017 - 2 new workouts to kick off your fall
- Our first new workout is a beginner Getting Started workout that will help you start to strengthen and tone, and then our 2nd workout is a more intermediate/advanced Full Body workout that's great for building strength! Enjoy :)
08/25/2017 - 2 new workouts!
08/3/2017 - Date for next facebook live set
- We are in the process of arranging our topic (and possible guests!) for this month, but as we get all of that arranged we wanted to give you all the day/time of our Facebook Live for August: Wednesday, August 23rd at 5:30pm MST!
7/31/2017 4 new workouts!
- We've got 'Mix It Up,' a great intermediate workout with some fun music, a Beginner Cardio Workout for those who are just getting started, a total body advanced workout that's perfect if you're looking for a challenge, and then a recorded version of our live, intermediate/advanced workout. Give one of these a try today!
7/17/2017 facebook live for july date announced:
Our July "live" topic will be on to get your friends and family to help support you on your health journey. It will be on Wednesday July 26th at 11:00 am MST. If you're really wanting to get your friends and family on your side when it comes to supporting you throughout your health journey, than this is the Facebook Live for you! This will be a great discussion and hopefully an encouragement to all of you - we hope to see you on Wednesday, July 26th!
7/12/2017 2 new workouts in
7/8/2017 www.thefreshtable.org is live!
- Our cooking show The Fresh Table aired this past saturday on the NRB network! You can catch our cooking show on NRB station at 10:30 am EST on Saturdays, or watch all our episodes on our website!
7/4/2017 - 2 new workouts for you (and happy 4th of July!)
6/27/2017 - 3 more new workouts for you
- On this lovely Tuesday we've got three new workouts up for you. A beginner workout (from our facebook live that we did last week) called FW live #3, a more intermediate/advanced workout using just a chair, and then a new Movement Stretch workout shot on a beautiful beach! You're going to want to check some of these workouts out today
6/27/2017 - new blog post up!
- If you've been struggling with some lingering aches and pains, or dealing with a certain injury, check out today's blog about how to stay active, no matter what part of your body is acting up: https://www.faithfulworkouts.com/blog/stop-letting-your-injury-hold-you-back
6/10/2017 - 3 new workouts for you all!
- Our first 2 workouts feature Bob - a pastor and fitness enthusiast who wants to inspire people to exercise and treat their bodies well. Both Bob's workouts are intermediate/advanced - the first is a "Back to Basics" workout and the second is a great workout for when you're traveling on the road! Then, we have a new bosu ball workout from Michelle. If you've got a bosu, then check out "Bosu Blaster" today!