If you could have done it by yourself, you probably would have done it by now.
Hi there! I’m Nancy Silverman, Christian Certified Health Coach and Certified Personal Trainer.
I understand it may not be easy to get from where you are to where you want to go. I became a Health Coach and Personal Trainer because I encountered many health and weight struggles of my own in the past and when I see others struggling with the same issues, my heart aches with empathy. I understand those consuming, depressing feelings that keep you from living in the joy zone.
Certain chapters and events in my life created discontent and I turned to food and unhealthy behaviors for comfort when in fact those behaviors were causing more damage. It is a vicious cycle and its not a state of mind I would want anyone to live in. I am supper passionate about helping people be set free from unhealthy habits so they can experience life to the fullest.
If you want a safe place where you can dismantle some of those barriers that are holding you back, I'd love to come beside you and help you discover your way to freedom. Here are two of my favorite verses that helped me to understand it is ok to ask for help of another.
"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken." Ecclesiastes 4:1
"Let the wise hear and increase in learning, and the one who understands obtain guidance." Proverbs 1:5
Key benefits of a hiring a Christian Health Coach | Personal Trainer:
- Healthy Weight - Weight loss doesn't necessarily mean better health. I can help you get to a healthy weight.
- Strong and Energized Body - Being a Certified Personal Trainer I can design an effective and safe fitness program taking into consideration your individual specific needs past injuries, current health status.
- Accountability - Setting goals and having someone to hold you accountable can be very effective. I can help you set specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and time-bound goals. Together we can take thoughts of being healthy and help move them into reality.
- Overcome barriers - There are several environmental factors and internal barriers that may be keeping you from improving your health. I can help provide a safe platform for you to get honest with yourself by establishing a trustful relationship to help you identify these obstacles.
- Peace - The more we learn about health the more we realize how much our spiritual health effects our physical health. Peace is something we all want and my passion is to help you grow closer to God so that His love and truth changes your thoughts and actions with a new definition of fitness, giving you new hope with abundant peace on your journey towards better health.
Individual Menu Planning
Food Journal evaluation
Pantry / Refrigerator Makeover
Health / Functional Movement Evaluations
Prayer / Study Partner / Trusted Friend
Here is how we can work together:
45 Minute, “Get to Know You and Set a Plan” Consultation - $35
30 Minute coaching session - $25
60 Minutes coaching and custom workout- $45
We can meet right in the comfort of your own home via Skype, FaceTime, or other video conference options (don't worry if you are not good with technology Nancy will walk your through this). Face to face option available.
*Consideration for financial aid on a case by case basis.