Learn how to cook quick, delicious healthy meals.
Give your body the fuel it deserves.
Food has the power to give your body strength and add years to your life, or it can rob you of energy, make you lethargic, obese, and chronically ill. Ann Wigmore puts it this way, “The food you eat can be either the safest and most powerful form of medicine, or the slowest form of poison.” Real, honest truth.
At Faithful Workouts we teach our community how to:
Eat unprocessed, organic (when possible), natural food
Change thoughts, habits and relationship with food
Save money with planning and intentionality
Not making food the enemy or a reward
How to prepare meals that are easy, delicious and healthy
Through our FW Free and Premium Memberships, we equip you with the tools and resources necessary to make healthy eating a strong foundation in which to build your health goals.
Sign up for our FREE FW Membership and get instant access to 100’s of delicious recipes, online cookbook, weekly meal plans and private Facebook community
You are here because you are ready to start making healthy changes to your diet and we have the tools to help you! You won’t find quick-fixes or fad diets here. If you look up the word diet, it actually comes from the Latin word diaeta which means “way of life”.
A “diet” should be a lifestyle and why our nutritional plans are based on a Biblical foundation:
• God created our bodies and
• God created food, so we eat what God created in its most natural state.
Inside our FW community, we provide meal plans, recipes and grocery lists to take the stress and guess work out of healthy eating. We know that making healthy changes to your diet can seem overwhelming and challenging but it doesn’t have to and why we are committed providing the tools and resources to make it as easy as possible.
When our bodies are functioning the way God intended, we are better able to love and serve those around us. That’s the why behind this FW FREE plan, to support you in becoming all that God created you to be!
SOME EXAMPLE MEALS INCLUDED IN OUR FREE MEMBERSHIP
Chocolate Cream Pie
Sweet Potato Nachos
Healthy Fried Chicken
WHAT MAKES OUR APPROACH TO FOOD UNIQUE
HEALTHY SIMPLE MEAL PLANS
Our recipes and meal plans are designed around the rule that simplicity is best! Eating healthy doesn’t require hours of prep or hundreds of dollars. Most of our recipes take less than 30 minutes to prep and are always budget friendly.
MODERATION OVER DEPRAVATION
At Faithful Workouts, we’re not about depriving ourselves. Whether it’s breakfast, dinner or dessert, we focus on cooking healthy, delicious well-balanced recipes to fuel your body and decreasing your desire to binge.
FAMILY FRIENDLY RECIPES
AND MEAL PLANS
Raising three kids of my own, I know how hard it can be to prepare meals everyone in the family will enjoy. We offer healthy-twists on the foods your family already loves and new ones they’ll be excited to try.
BONSUS: Your FREE Membership also gives you access
to FREE workouts and much MORE!
• Workouts: Kickboxing, Tabata, HIIT (high intensity interval training), Stretching, Core PAZAZ and Total Body Workouts for ALL fitness levels. No matter where starting from, we have workouts that will challenge you and leave you feeling proud and accomplished! Through each and every workout, you’ll be motivated by the upbeat, Christian music and an inspirational message from Michelle.
• 14 Day Plan: To set you up for success, the first 14 days we will walk closely by your side giving you a structured, easy to follow program that includes a workout, menu plan, video message, Bible verse and daily challenge to help you establish healthier habits and create a strong physical and spiritual foundation.
• 40 Day Bible Reading Plan: If you are craving to read your Bible but aren’t quite sure where to begin, our Bible Reading Plan makes it easy to dive in and get started. Each day, simply click the link we will provide and you will be connected to a chapter in your online Bible. We believe that a lasting, healthy transformation starts from the inside out and nothing will change you more than the Word of God!
• Menu Plans with Grocery Lists & Online Cookbook: One of Michelle’s passions in life is cooking and our daily menu plans (complete with grocery lists) are designed to show you how to eat healthy again. Our cooking videos and recipes will educate you in a simple fun way about what’s really nutritious while helping you expand your own cooking comfort zone.
• Facebook Group: Our Facebook Group is a community of every day people on the same health journey and facing the same struggles you are. It’s a safe space where you can have fun, be encouraged, be held accountable in a loving way and ask real life questions.