- 10 ounces baby spinach (about 12 cups)
- 6 ounces button mushrooms, thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 medium garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 medium shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Combine spinach, mushrooms, and almonds in a large serving bowl; set aside.
- Heat oil in a small frying pan over medium heat. When it gets warm, add garlic and shallot and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Cook until garlic is browned, about 2 minutes, then add vinegar and stir to incorporate. Remove from heat and stir in honey until dissolved.
- Pour vinaigrette over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately.