- 1 14-ounce package firm tofu (or Four 4 oz swordfish filets)
- 1/2 cup whole grain Dijon mustard (make sure yours is gluten-free if sensitive to gluten)
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Cut tofu into eight 1/2-inch-thick slices. Arrange on paper towels; drain 10 minutes.
- Spread mustard over both sides of swordfish or tofu
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add tofu or swordfish; cover and cook (about 2 minutes per side for tofu and 4 min per side for swordfish)
- Salt & Pepper to taste