- 1 cup cooked chicken, diced
- 2 tablespoons of dried cranberries
- 1 small apple, chopped up into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup organic, plain whole milk yogurt (or substitute with dairy-free yogurt if needed)
- 1 teaspoon of curry powder (add more if you'd like more spice!)
- *4 med. lettuce leaves (Boston Bibb or Romaine are best)
- *2 tablespoons of cilantro
Combine first 5 ingredients into a bowl and mix around until the yogurt is coating everything else. Then, put into a lettuce wrap if you desire, or even serve on top of lettuce for a yummy salad! Garnish with some fresh cilantro for an even more authentic asian taste.