Quick and Healthy Banana Peanut Butter Cookies!
- 1 and 1/2 ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 1 cup of organic oats
- 1/2 cup of dried, unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 2 BIG tablespoons of organic peanut butter (no sugar added)
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- about 15 small squares of dark chocolate (I usually buy a bag called "dark chocolate morsels).
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Mash up 1 and 1/2 RIPE bananas and set aside. Then, into a blender or a ninja, add in 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder (user organic if you can). Then add in 1 cup or organic oats, 1/2 cup of your dried coconut, and 2, big tablespoons of your organic peanut butter. Blend up all the ingredients (not too long, you want the mixture to still be coarse). Mix blended ingredients into a bowl with the mashed bananas AND your melted coconut oil, and mix together well. Then, get a cookie sheet and form mixture into about 15 cookies. You can place a small (small!) square of dark chocolate on the top for a little added sweetness! Bake for 15 minutes, let cool (or don't :D) and then enjoy!
Serves: 15 cookies