- 1 and 1/2 cups of well cooked (soft) sweet potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbs. orange juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup melted, virgin coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup almond meal/flour
- 1 tbs. xanthan gum
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 cup raisins or dried cranberry
- 1 tbs. raw honey (optional)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- Coconut oil for greasing pan
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Put first 4 ingredients into a blender, blend until smooth and pour into large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and stir well. Use coconut oil to grease your loaf pan. Place mixture into 1 large loaf pan or 2 small ones. Bake for 25 minutes or until the bread is completely cooked and middle is set.