Avocado Almond Milk Soup
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh tomatillos
- 1/2 cup organic chicken broth
- 2 ripe peeled avocados, pitted
- 1 serrano pepper, seeded
- 1 small garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons minced red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 8 ounces crabmeat, shrimp or other cooked and chopped fish
Place first 7 ingredients in a blender; process until smooth.
Combine bell pepper and remaining ingredients; toss gently to combine. Spoon about 3/4 cup soup into each of 4 bowls; top each serving with about 1/3 cup crabmeat, fish mixture.