Each day has 2 challenges listed. If you complete at least one of the challenges you can be entered to win a Faithful Workouts Exercise DVD of your choice. To let me know you completed the challenge you can either go to our Facebook page and "Like" and "Share" that days Facebook post about the challenge (follow Faithful Workouts on Facebook) or you can send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Each day, one name will be selected as the winner. Of course you can do both daily challenges, but you only need to complete one each day to be entered into the drawing.
1. Write a list of 5 reasons why you want to make healthy changes. Post it someplace where you will see it often. AND do a Faithful Workouts Exercise Video or TV program. Click here to view all online exercise videos
2. Spend time talking with God about your worries or concerns about your journey to better health. Write down 2 Verses that you will use to inspire you on this journey.
1. Write down, in your calendar, when you will exercise this week (at least 3 times) and then exercise today for at least 25 min.
2. Read Galatians 1:10, 1 Thessalonians 2:4, John 12:43, John 5:44 and Proverbs 29:25. Ask God to search your heart and let you know if there is any part of you that needs to be changed regarding these verses.
- Drink at least 64 oz. of water today AND eat at least 3 servings of vegetables
2. Read Colossians 1:28, Mark 16:15, Romans 1:16, and Matthew 28:19. Is this something you are doing? It is what God asks of all of us. If it is not something you are excited to do, spend time talking to God about it.
- Do a Faithful Workouts Exercise Video you haven’t done.
2. Read John 14:26, John 16:7, John 16:33, Galatians 4:6, John 14:15-17. When you are in need to help where do you typically turn for help? These verses are clear as to Who we should turn to. Talk to God about the areas in your life where you need help.
- Limit your added sugar to less than 20 grams today AND read this short article http://www.womenshealthmag.com/nutrition/dangers-of-sugar
2. Read Romans 12: 2, Philippians 4:8, Proverbs 4:23, Isaiah 26:3, Colossians 3:2. Spend time thinking about your day to day life. Change begins with your thoughts. Are there things you are watching, reading or listening to that are negatively effecting your thoughts? If so ask God to help you to make changes so you are protecting your mind and heart.
- Drink at least 64 oz of water, eat at least 3 servings of vegetables, limit your added sugar to less than 20 grams, and exercise for at least 25 minutes
2. Pray and ask God to bring to mind someone who you can share God’s love and truth with. Email, call or visit that person. I’m not saying you have to walk them through the entire Gospel message, but share something about God’s amazing love with them.
If you completed at least 1 challenge each day this week, you will be entered to win a Faithful Workouts Gift Card (don't forget to email me OR Like and Share that day's Facebook post to let me know)