If you want to make lasting, healthy changes, join our REPS Challenge! Throughout the month of February we will inspire you to improve your Relationships, Eating, Physical Fitness and Spiritual Health.
Each week I will post new challenges. At the end of the week I will post on Facebook and email all f3 Plan members asking if you completed ALL the challenges. If you did, you can like the post on Facebook or email me to let me know you did it. Each week 1 name will be drawn to win the prize!
Here are your challenges for the 2nd week which goes from 2/9-2/15. The prize for Week 2 is any Faithful Workouts DVD. On 2/16 I will check in to see if you did all of the following challenges.
This is going to be fun!!
1. Invite someone to workout or walk with you.
2. Encourage a family member by giving them a sincere compliment
1. At least 5 days this week, keep your added sugar intake to under 24 grams. You do NOT need to include the sugar found naturally in fruits, vegetables and dairy.
2. Limit you servings of white flour to no more than 2 servings a day
1. Exercise at least 4 times this week, with at least one of them being a Faithful Workouts' Video/TV Show.
Click here to view Faithful Workouts Videos
1. Read the book of Philippians in the New Testament of the Bible and write down the verse that most moved you. I will ask you to share that verse at the end of this week's challenge.
2. Sit quietly and listen to this song.
Give Me Jesus by Fernando Ortega