1. Don't bring your favorite sweet treat into the house. If you know you can't resist the temptation of Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice cream then don't bring it in your house. Most of the time that we overeat on sweets is in our own home so keep it free of temptations
2. Watch out for hidden sugars in your drinks. From Gatorade, Frapuccinos, Creamers, Ice tea... these drinks could be keeping your from your healthy weight. Read the labels and if your drink is sweetened cut back or cut it out. Of course we all know that sodas are bad for us and if you struggle to cut them out try drinking 2/3 carbonated water and 1/3 100% juice.
3. Eat fresh fruit. When you are craving something sweet try a handful of grapes or a juicy piece of watermelon. The natural sugar in juice is much better than the added sugar in other sweets.
4. Eat Small Square of High Cocoa Dark Chocolate. 1" square of dark chocolate can do wonders to satisfy the sugar craving. Now beside to not eat the whole bar, just one small piece should do the trick
5. Exercise Self Control. Talk about how we need to believe we can say no and how fruit of the spirit is self control.
ENJOY THIS POST? WANT MORE GREAT FAITH AND FITNESS TOOLS TO KEEP YOU ON TRACK TO LIVING A HEALTHY AND FULL LIFE? THEN TRY OUR FAITHFUL & FIT PLAN TODAY! IT INCLUDES OVER 200+ EXERCISES VIDEOS, MEAL PLANS, DAILY INSPIRATION AND MORE