June 1 starts a new month and what I consider the start of a new season (I know summer doesn't officially start until June 21, but I always felt like June 1 was my summer kick off day). As you usher in a new month why not use it as a day to start living differently, a day to start living a healthier lifestyle!!
We've done quite a few health challenges over the last few months. It's now time to pull it all together. Join Faithful Workouts' 1 day "Live Like This" Challenge. You might think “there’s no way I can do all this”, but actually you can! It will take a bit of planning but let’s all give this our best effort. I believe if you make these 5 things part of your every day life you would notice a huge improvement in your overall health. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Drink at least 6 cups of water
2. Limit your added sugar to less than 24 grams (6 teaspoons)
3. Exercise for at least 30 minutes
4. Read your Bible . No limits, just read something in this Life Changing Book (if you don’t have a Bible check out this Online Bible
5. Eat at least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables combined.
I'm telling you, If you make a commitment to live like this you will be amazed!! Invite all your friends to do this with you. Tell them now so they can get ready for June 1st.
I so believe in this challenge that EVERYONE who completes this challenge will receive a $5.00 Faithful Workouts' gift certificate for anything in our store. No minimum purchase! I so badly want you to have energy and health so you can be your best for God's glory!!