Hi! So, just some quick info about downloading our videos. You as the leader are the only ones we really want downloading these videos - we have them available to you in the instance that the place your group meets doesn't have wifi (or, even worse, has spotty wifi) and so you would need to have the videos pre-downloaded on your computer to show them to your class.
To download these Week 1 videos and our other videos for each week (with the exception of the Study for Leader, which you won't need to show to the class or download), here's what you'll need to do:
- Click on the title of the video you want to download [either ReIgnite Workout: Week 1 or Study For Class]
- Clicking this link will take you to the videos Vimeo page. Scroll down that page until, right underneath the video, you see a white, box that says DOWNLOAD on the right hand side of the screen. Click that download box.
- A window will pop up that will ask you what quality of video you want to download. This isn't so important. The higher the quality of video, the more space it will take up on your hard drive, so keep that in mind.
- Once you select what quality of the video you want to download, it will begin downloading. Depending on what browser you use and what preferences you have in place, the video may end up in your downloads or on your desktop. If you can't seem to find the video once it's been downloaded, try searching your computer for the title of the video, (eg. ReIgnite Workout).
- Once you know where the video is, click on it to make sure it downloaded correctly. Then, you're good to go! Just keep the video on your computer until you have a chance to show it to your group when you meet.
If someone can't make the class here are the links that you can send them.