Do you want a one-on-one, personalized approach to help you get physically and spiritually fit?
Hi there! I’m Nancy Silverman, Christian Certified Health Coach and Certified Personal Trainer.
I understand it may not be easy sometimes to get from where you are to where you want to go alone. I became a Health Coach and Personal Trainer because I encountered many health and weight struggles of my own in the past and when I see others struggling with the same issues, my heart aches with empathy. I understand those consuming, depressing feelings that I believe kept me from living in the joy zone where I could have lived in freedom to be who I was created to be. Certain chapters and events in my life overtime created discontent and I turned to food and unhealthy behaviors for comfort when in fact those behaviors were causing more damage to me and my already distorted self image. It is a vicious cycle and its not a state of mind I would want anyone to live in. I am supper passionate about wanting to help others to be set free from the bondage of eating unhealthy foods and the dislike of exercise, leading to poor physical, emotional and spiritual health.
My desire is to help people gain a better understanding of themselves and how God fits into to their health care plan. He knows the desires of your heart and wants you to be well, healthy and living in peace not in searching for the next quick fix diet leading you to frustration, self doubt and disappointment. If you want a safe place to help you break free and dismantle some of those barriers that are holding you back from living in peace, invite me come beside you on your journey and help you discover your way to freedom. Here are two of my favorite verses that helped me to understand it is ok to ask for help of another.
"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken." Ecclesiastes 4:1
"Let the wise hear and increase in learning, and the one who understands obtain guidance." Proverbs 1:5
Key benefits of a hiring a Christian Health Coach | Personal Trainer:
- Healthy Weight - I can help you get to a healthy weight. Weight loss doesn't necessarily mean better health. Let me help you create menu plans that work best for you. I can also help you learn about the nutritional values of the awesome food God created for us to enjoy. This will help lead to a healthier weight.
- Stronger, Energized Body - Being a Certified Personal Trainer I can design an effective and safe fitness program taking into consideration your individual specific needs past injuries, current health status.
- Focus - Accountability - Setting goals and having some one to hold you accountable can be very effective. I can help you set specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and time-bound goals. Together with this effective approach we can take thoughts of being healthy and help move them into reality.
- Overcome barriers / Connection - There are several environmental factors and internal barriers that may be keep you from improving your health. I can help provide a safe platform for you to get honest with yourself by establishing a trustful relationship to help you identify obstacles that maybe keeping you from achieving your goals
- Peace - The more we learn about health the more we realize how much our spiritual health effects our physical health. Peace is something we all want and my passion is to help you grow closer to God so that His love and truth changes your thoughts and actions with a new definition of fitness, giving you new hope with abundant peace on your journey towards better health.
In addition to the f4 plan Faithful Workouts, you may desire a more one-on one, individualized program designed including but not limited to some of the following:
Nutritional Guidance and Education
Individual Menu Planning /Cooking Instruction
Food /Exercise Journal Tracking
Pantry / Refrigerator Makeover
Health / Functional Movement Evaluations
Team Approach / You / God / Health Coach
Home Visit / Local / Distant Special Request
Prayer / Study Partner / Trusted Friend
Here is how we can work together:
Free 45 Minute, “Get to Know” Consultation
30 Minutes - $25
60 Minutes - $45
*Consideration for financial aid on a case by case basis.
I can meet you at a favored location or right in the comfort of your own home via Skype, FaceTime, or other video conference options. Your choice, any where, anytime.