Top 5 Core Exercises: Why You Should Do Core Workouts
There are so many reasons why it's a great idea to work on your core!
- Prevents back injuries by strengthening the muscles.
- Improves posture. Did you know a good way to make yourself look like you have lost weight is to stand tall with great posture?
- We are only as strong as our weakest link and for most people that's the core. If you love to hike, play tennis, bike, run you need to keep your core strong.
- Improves balance and stability.
- Not only does it help tighten your stomach it's working on several muscle groups. In the long run, it will help you reach your fitness goals quicker.
We have so many more workouts for you to try! Take your first step to better health by joining our f3 plan--it's free!